Thursday 30 March 2017

Tiramisu


The best and the most popular italian dessert for me is a Tiramisu! From italian 'tiramisù' means 'cheer me up' or 'pick me up'. This kind of dessert is coffee flavoured and is made of finger biscuits dipped in coffee with a mixture of mascarpone cheese, egg yolks and sugar and dusted with cocoa! Yummy! For the first time in the 1960s Robert Linguanotto- owner of "Le becchierie", prepared this delicous dessert in our restaurant. Probably the origins of tiramisu are from Veneto or Friuli Venezia Giulia. This dessert can be served with the addiction of alcohol Marsala or Amaretto liqueur. Generally this 'cake' is eaten cold. There are a lot of another variation and modern version with Irish cream, brandy or all kinds of fruit - strwberry, lemon, banana, raspberry or even coconut! 
When I have a moment and I drink a coffee I like eat this special dessert. Unfortunately the preparation of tiramisu is very time-consuming and rarely I have enough time for make it.

J.



No comments:

Post a Comment